Signs that may suggest you are suffering from Cauda Equina Syndrome include:
- Severe low back pain, tender when pressure is applied
- Pain in the legs
- Saddle anaesthesia (numbness and loss of sensation in the genital/saddle area, sometimes experienced as pain or pins and needles)
- Changes in bladder activity and urinary incontinence
- Severe constipation, anal problems and faecal incontinence
- Muscle weakness, numbness and loss of sensation
- Foot drop
We specialise solely in complex clinical and medical negligence claims, including cauda equina syndrome claims and we have an excellent record. We have the expertise to obtain the maximum amount of damages to compensate and provide for your future and to support you and your family through the process.
You may be entitled to very substantial compensation including general damages for the injury, compensation for past and future care and assistance, anticipated loss of earnings, reduced earning capacity, travel costs and expenses, the cost of suitable accommodation, including adaptations to accommodation or building and design of suitable accommodation, aids and equipment, orthotics, costs of any recommended medical treatment, physiotherapy and rehabilitation.
Contact Chadwick Lawrence for free legal advice on FREE PHONE 0800 028 2969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org